Bombay Potato is immensely loved in my home but I feel like innovating a lot when potatoes are being used as an ingredient. You could probably name Buttery Potato Roses as my crazy attempt to create an artful plus tasteful snack for my family. Buttery Potato Roses are made using baby potatoes etched in the form of roses and smothered with the mix of butter and pizza seasoning. They make up delish starters. The best thing about Buttery Potato Roses is that they are super decadent and have an awesome presentation plus flavour. Not only the adults would hog on Buttery Potato Roses but looking at its shape, even the kids would turn curious to try them out! Do read its step-by-step guide and prepare it soon!
- Small size potatoes - 5-6
- Salted butter - ½ cup
- Pizza seasoning
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Slice them into thin slices with a potato chips cutter.
- Add them in cold water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry on kitchen towel.
- In a big bowl, mix melted butter and pizza seasoning.
- Add potato slices in this buttery mixture.
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree C.
- Grease a muffin tray and set potato slices in it like rose shape.
- Bake it for 15 minutes or till its colour changes.
- Serve with your favourite sauce .
This recipe is a part of WATeaTimeSnacks recipe contest in collaboration with Typhoo Tea.