I still remember my childhood days when we used to be on summer vacations and cousins used to come over to stay with us. Those times used to be so fun filled just play and eat whole day. We used to bother our moms every now and then to make something good and yummy. Our moms used to wear that thinking cap and come up with some good and new recipes. One such recipe was Bread Pizza that used to come to our rescue for those 4 o’clock hunger pangs. Bread pizza is an easy dish and can be made with few ingredients, which are available at home. You could serve it for breakfast or supper. Trust me with all its yumminess, it just steals your heart!
Here is how to make Bread pizza.
- ½ cup Sooji (semolina)
- ¼ cup - home made cream (I used the one which
- comes out of milk)
- Curd- 2 tbsp
- ½ cup cut vegetables (onion, tomato, capsicum)
- 6 slices of bread
- Salt to taste
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- ) Mix sooji with the cream and curd and whisk
- ) Add chopped vegetables salt and pepper. Keep
- aside for 10 mins
- ) Check if the mixture looks too dry add some milk
- or curd.
- ) Take a scoop of mixture and spread evenly on a
- slice of bread.
- The layer of mixture should not be too thick
- ) Heat a griddle (tawa) and place bread with the
- mixture facing the tawa. Cook the bread on both sides
- with butter till it becomes nice golden brown.
- ) Serve the bread hot with ketchup or some other dip.
- ) Put some butter on the tawa