Bhindi Do Pyaza is a delicious preparation of Okra or Lady’s Finger with a lot of Onion in it. This recipe is quite easy to make and goes very will Dal Rice, Parathe or Phulke. Here is how to make it.
Bhindi Do Pyaza
- Bhindi cut in to small pieces- 500 gm
- Onion,cut into slices - 2 cups
- Red chill - 2, broken into pieces
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar -1/2 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 4 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté till golden brown.
- Add red chilli, turmeric powder and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add bhindi and salt and sauté for 2-3 minutes and cover with lid.
- Cook till Bhindi is done.
- Add sugar and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with Phulke or Parathe