Beetroot Poriyal…Beetroot is one of my favourite vegetables. And the twist added to the poriyal given in this recipe makes it super tasty. I can have this poriyal everyday with rice without getting bored. Or add curd to it and have it as my mid morning or evening filler. Here is how I make it.
- Beetroot -1
- Dry coconut grated - 3 tbsp
- Fried gram - 3 tbsp
- Red chilli - 4
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Oil for seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Water for beetroot to cook
- Cut beetroot into small pieces.
- Powder dry coconut, red chili, fried gram into a fine powder
- Take oil in a kadai and pour oil.
- Once oil is hot, add mustard seeds.
- After mustard seeds splutter, add beetroot and add water.
- Cook beetroot to your taste, crispy if u like or soft.
- After beetroot is cooked, switch the stove.
- Add the powder and mix well.
You might also like