Beetroot Mango Punch…Season of mango is something I always wait for. Because we can try endless recipes using it. Mango is really a magical fruit. And what if beautiful and healthy beetroot is added to it. Yes, it is an unusual combination but really an amazing flavour. I always think of ways to make by kid eat these veggies. This is a great way to include in it kids diet. Beautiful red colour attracts them to drink it. Here is the recipe for this refreshing magical punch.
Beetroot Mango Punch
- Mango chopped - ½ cup + 1 tbsp
- Beetroot juice - ½ cup
- Lemon juice - ½ tsp
- Sugar - 3 tbsp or as per taste
- Ice cubes - 8-10
- Cold water - 2 cups
- Soda - ¼ cup
- In a mixer grinder, combine ½ cup mango, beetroot juice and lemon juice with sugar,
- Grind it well.
- Add ice cubes. Again grind it.
- Mix water and grind it again.
- Fill the bottom of the glass with chopped mango
- Pour in tall glasses and top with soda.
- Enjoy your summer punch.
You might also like