Banana Smoothie With Mixed Dry Fruits…Summers have came and to beat this hot weather we need some chilled drinks to remain active. I made this energy punch for my little daughter who enjoyed it nicely. I gave it rose flavor instead of normal cardamom flavor. My husband bought a packet of mixed dry fruits like cranberries, papayas, raisins, badam, pineapple, kiwi etc. I wanted to use it so that my daughter can eat it happily. She won’t eat otherwise. Colorful appearance is just tempting enough for us to make it. It is really refreshing and an instant energy booster. you can make it with any of the dry fruits available with you. Do try it this summer.
Banana Smoothie With Mixed Dry Fruits
- Banana - 1
- Mixed dry fruits soaked - 4tbsp
- Milk - ½ cup
- Curd - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 3 tsp
- Ice cubes - 6
- Rose essence - ¼ tsp
- In a mixer blend chopped banana and 2tbsp dry fruits with milk, curd, honey.
- Add rose essence and ice cubes.
- If you want you can add milk or water to make a little more liquid consistency.
- Serve chilled garnished with rest of the dry fruits.